Friday 19 December 2014

My Experience: Gumtree Ireland

I'm sure most of you have heard of the website Gumtree? If you live in Ireland you probably have, and I learned only recently that there is a Gumtree site operating in many different countries around the world, even as far as South Africa! If you haven't, it's basically a website which allows you to post adverts and sell your items online for free. A great way to sell things you perhaps haven't used or something that's in really good condition, while also getting something for it!


                          
I myself have used this website on many occasions over the past few years, both to sell and buy things. I've sold anything from DVDs to tickets and bought anything from furniture and tickets to musical equipment. I also have a friend who found their car on these second hand websites! I was recently browsing and discovered that there are Makeup Artists and Freelancers offering makeup training and 1 day courses. So if you interested in beauty, that might be something worth checking out! ;) Have a look here
If you're looking for a last minute Christmas gift, it may be worth checking out Gumtree* and you mightn't even have to travel too far!

Let me know if you've bought or sold anything on Gumtree before or if you've found any great bargains on it! I'm constantly on the look out for a good bargain! Who isn't?!

Sarah

X

No comments:

Post a Comment